What is V Model (Verification & Validation Model)?
V model is that model in which development and testing stages are mapped parallel.
1. Information Gathering and analysis
2. Design and Coding
3. Integration (Build installation)
5. Request for change
6. Regression testing
7. Post Mortem Testing
Phases in V Model
1. Requirements changes can be easily handled
2. The cost of rework after fixing a bug is greatly reduced because testing activity starts simultaneously
3. Easy to Understand.
Advantages of V Model
1. A testing team is needed initially so the company needs more resources.
2. If any changes happen midway, then the test documents along with the required documents have to be updated.
Disadvantages of V Model